Sunday, September 29, 2013

9/23 College Planning!


The following answer critical questions to aid my search for a college that offer the major Physical Therapy.

1) College options:
Berry College
Mount Berry, GA
http://www.berry.edu 


South Carolina University
Columbia, SC
http://www.sc.edu

Clemson University
Clemson, SC
http://www.clemson.edu

2) When decided which school I will attend, I would need to ensure that they have adequate and modern laboratories and exercise facilities. 

3) Berry College, South Carolina, and Clemson University all have the criteria I have expressed. 

4) A good understanding of biology from high school would be helpful but not required to my field of study,

5) I'd like a medium-sized school relatively close to my home, no further than 3 and a half hours. I would prefer a suburban area as I am partial to large cities. I prefer that it have many sports and most importantly, football! Diversity is much less important to me than the overall atmosphere. I would benefit greatly from academic scholarship. If I attend an in-state college, I will receive Zell Miller scholarship so that gives incentive to attend a school in Georgia. 

6) Physical therapy is rapidly growing career.

7) The APTA, American Physical Therapy Association, honors outstanding achievements  each year in the areas of overall accomplishment, education, practice and service, publications, research and academic excellence. 

8) Clemson offers a Non-Resident Merit Scholarship I am eligible for.

Berry University offers merit-based scholarship of which I would automatically be considered for upon applying. 

I am eligible for HOPE scholarship and Zell Miller scholarship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment