Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Week 3/31

ASSIGNMENT --> Please post the following reflections regarding your mentorship on your blog:

1.  What successes have you experienced?  What did they mean to you?
I am work hard in the office and it meant a lot to me when the owners offered me a job. They recognized me as a valuable asset to their office and that made me even more motivated to work hard helping around the office. I've had a few patients make comments about how much I help them and helping the patients feel better and enjoy their time is what its all about. My boss Gina was heading over to finish up with one friendly patient when she realized slightly in shock that he was done. He said to Gina, "Madison's got it going on!" She he smiled and said "she's awesome!" :) I was one step ahead!
2.  What setbacks have you experienced?  What did you learn from those setbacks?
I honestly haven't experience any noteworthy setbacks. However, I may consider my realization that physical therapy is not the career path for me as a setback. That put me back a step in deciding my future path. The experience has been beneficial for me nonetheless, because I have met interesting new people and learned about a lot of different lifestyles and subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment